Crimson’s Creative Challenge #28

Outbuildings at Hethel

CCC#28

Welcome to my weekly challenge—open to all—just for FUN, FUN, FUN

Here’s how it works:

Every Wednesday I post a photo (this week it’s that one above.)
You respond with something CREATIVE

Here are some suggestions:

• An answering photo
  • A cartoon
  • A joke
  • A caption
  • An anecdote
  • A short story (flash fiction)
  • A poem
  • A newly minted proverb, adage or saying
  • An essay
  • A song—the lyrics or the performance

You have plenty of scope and only two criteria:

• Your creative offering is indeed yours
  • Your writing is kept to 150 words or less

If you post a link in the comments section of this post I’ll be able to find it
If you include Crimson’s Creative Challenge as a heading, WP Search will find it (theory)
If you tag it #CCC others should be able to find it by ‘Searching’ in the WP Reader (fingers crossed)

Here’s wishing you inspirational explosions. And FUN.

This entry was posted in Crimson's Creative Challenge, Photos and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Crimson’s Creative Challenge #28

Sweet! Another for the “Ladies” I think.

Very evocative…..

3. Pingback: Crimson’s Creative Challenge #28 | From the Window Seat

4. Tien Skye says:

Woot! Missed last week, but made up with an early submission this week! 😀

I hope you enjoy it!

5. Pingback: Crimson’s Creative Challenge #28 – Kempler’s Old Dairy and Cheese Factory. | Morpethroad

6. Pingback: Velvet Touches | awisewomansjourney

7. Pingback: The Real-Estate Deal | Susan's Place

8. I’m falling so behind with my reading but managed to join in on your challenge.

9. Pingback: Old Farm | Willow Poetry

10. Hélène - Willow Poetry says:

Thank you Crispina. Here is my response: https://helenevaillant.com/2019/05/22/old-farm/

Early morning to you Crispina. Got up with a toothache (Too much information lol) Thought I’d read a few submissions waiting for the pill to take effect. Good reads 🙂 I think I can sleep now. 😊

12. Hopefully this will appeal to the more senior members of your community, I hope you like my sad tale at http://bobfairfield.org/2019/05/23/crimsons-creative-challenge-28/

Hi Crispin my story is up on my site.

14. Pingback: CCC#28:The Old Farmstead (flash fiction) – joanne the geek

15. Pingback: The Abduction – Christine's Collection

16. Your old buildings suggested something sinister to me, so here’s the link to my Abduction story:

17. Pingback: Tale Tales | Thru Violet's Lentz

18. Pingback: Lilacs and Memories – A Crimson Creative Challenge – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer

19. Pingback: Old Stables #CCC | The Story Files