Crimson’s Creative Challenge #23

pink cottage

CCC#23

Welcome to my weekly challenge—open to all—just for FUN, FUN, FUN

Here’s how it works:

Every Wednesday I post a photo (this week it’s that one above.)
You respond with something CREATIVE

Here are some suggestions:

• An answering photo
  • A cartoon
  • A joke
  • A caption
  • An anecdote
  • A short story (flash fiction)
  • A poem
  • A newly minted proverb, adage or saying
  • An essay
  • A song—the lyrics or the performance

You have plenty of scope and only two criteria:

• Your creative offering is indeed yours
  • Your writing is kept to 150 words or less

If you post a link in the comments section of this post I’ll be able to find it
If you include Crimson’s Creative Challenge as a heading, WP Search will find it (theory)
If you tag it #CCC others should be able to find it by ‘Searching’ in the WP Reader (fingers crossed)

Here’s wishing you inspirational explosions. And FUN.

Details of the photo are given, if relevant, below this line

This entry was posted in Crimson's Creative Challenge and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to Crimson’s Creative Challenge #23

1. Pingback: Crimson’s Creative Challenge #23 – Crust. | Morpethroad

Mmmmm I think someone’s peeking out the window. I’ll have to find out who it is….

3. Pingback: Crimson’s Creative Challenge #23 – Nova's Namaste 365 Online

4. LOVE this little cottage, can I move in? 🙂 ❤

5. Pingback: Senryu: Forest Cottage | The Dark Netizen

6. Pingback: Crimson’s Creative Challenge #23 | From the Window Seat

Something a little festive for the holiday weekend. Thanks again, Crispina.

That was brilliant, Violet. Though sequins and heels, in the beautiful village of Saxlingham? I can imagine the community commitee abuzz with that. Though, i suppose, so long as they kept the windows clean, and the grass mown …. 🙂
      [My apologies to anyone Saxlingham-ians who might read this; I’ve always found you a friendly lot!]

• Violet Lentz says:

I’d like to see them move in and set the city on its ear! My guess is they would become enamored with this pair way before the house needed another coat of paint.

Yea, and that’s possible. Though it’s not a city, it’s a small village, the sort where everyone knows everyone else. I walk through with my camera; everyone knows. I chat to one oldster, mention my grandpa who lived the second half of his very long life in the next village, and within the hour, I’m not an outsider and everyone knows what I’m doing there. Lo! Such is the village.

8. Pingback: A Better Plan – Crimson’s Creative Challenge #23 | A Dalectable Life

And Crispina has visited, had read, has remembered the previous episode, and has liked. But now Crispina is heading for bed cos shge has an early call in the morning cos she’s out for the day with the camera. So, don’t take it wrong if I don’t reply till tomorrow night.

9. I love this photo…I immediately knew how I was going to use in Lyr’s story…Thanks for the prompt! 🙂